How to wear Boxing Gloves
Boxing is one of the best forms of cardio. It targets your entire body and helps you gain control over your weight, strength, agility, and speed. Put on your Boxing Gloves Genuine Leather and you can work out at home or at the gym. There is no need for extra equipment, just a pair of gloves and a punching bag will do.
More and more athletes, belonging to different sports, and celebrities around the world have taken up boxing because they know how helpful boxing is. Boxing helps them with their fitness, that much is obvious, but it also helps with your mind and body coordination.
It improves your mental and physical health and if you get into a proper boxing regime, you will not deviate from boxing at any cost because it will be the best workout you have ever experienced.
Wearing Boxing Gloves
The key essentials of boxing equipment uk is a pair of boxing gloves. As you are a beginner you are not required to purchase the most expensive ones in stock. Just go online and select the pair that is durable and preferably made of leather boxing gloves uk.
You have to absolutely love your gloves to feel comfortable in them. You will be training with them and exert your full force through them so if there is any hesitation then change your decision.
You also have to get the fit just right. You should consult the size guide available to make sure that you get the correct size.
When you have purchased the gloves and they arrive, check to see if the fit is right.
The glove shouldn’t fit too snugly but it shouldn’t be loose either. The material will loosen up over time and you need to fit the hand wraps or inner wear under the glove, so there has to be some wiggle room.
You can use the following instructions on how to put on hand wraps and the gloves you have received:
Step 1- Put on the Hand Wraps
- You need to save the 27 tiny bones in your hand.
- You need to protect and take care of your hand while throwing punches. Because you will be putting a lot of force into these punches.
- The best way is to wear hand-wraps on your hands before you put the gloves on.
- When the wraps are worn tightly around the hand and wrist, you can avoid sprain, fractures or soreness.
- Most hand-wraps are 10-15 feet long and are slightly elastic.
- Everyone wraps their hands differently.
- The best way is to hook your thumb, wrist, and hands up to your knuckles while going between your fingers and keeping the wrap slightly tight.
- They shouldn’t be too tight or they could disrupt the blood flow in your hands.
Step 2- Wearing the Gloves
- Velcro gloves provide excellent grip as compared to laced gloves.
- They are ideal for beginners as they are easy to wear and take off, without needing any help.
- Gloves with laces require help from a partner to tie them up.
- Press down your hand inside the glove and reach as far as you can.
- Your hand should be firmly placed inside and naturally curve into the shape of the glove.
- Do not leave any space at the bottom and then wrap the Velcro strap around your wrist tightly.
- The straps will keep your wrist in place.
- Most injuries occur because the wrist moves around too much.